Certified Commercial Cleaning Experts
SERVPRO is The Industry Leader in Cleanup and Disinfection Services
We are Here to Help® and Ready to Respond
Related Cleaning Services
- Overview of Commercial Services
- Disaster Recovery Team
- Ceiling, Floors & Walls
- Commercial Cleaning Services
Need Specialized Cleaning Services? Call Us Today at: 609-624-0202.
EXPERT-LEVEL CLEANING SERVICES
SERVPRO Franchise Professionals are uniquely prepared during this unprecedented time to clean and disinfect your home or business according to the protocols set forth by the CDC. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform on a daily basis. Our professionals are trained to perform a proactive cleanup that involves facility or structure cleaning and disinfection. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of waste.
The CDC encourages cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets and tables. Other spaces mentioned in the CDC’s guidance for commercial spaces include:
- Kitchen/Food Areas
- Retail Spaces
- Water Fountains
- Sales Counters
- Carpets and Rugs
- Stair Handrails
- Elevator Cars
- Playground Equipment
- Fitness Equipment
The CDC recommends usage of a labeled hospital-grade disinfectant with claims against similar pathogens to the coronavirus. Multiple products in the SERVPRO product line carry the EPA-approved emerging pathogens claims. While there is currently no product tested against this particular strain of the coronavirus, we are following all guidelines as provided by the CDC and local authorities.
Minimize Your Risk. Follow our tips and best practices to minimize your risk and your exposure:
Practice Good Hygiene
- Wash you hands with soap and water frequently or clean hands with sanitizer
- Avoid touching your face and cover coughs and sneezes
- Disinfect “high touch” surfaces like doorknobs, light switches, tables, doorknobs, and handrails regularly
- Increase ventilation by opening windows or adjusting air conditioning
At The Office
- Stop shaking hands – use other non-contact methods of greeting
- Use videoconferencing for meetings when possible
- Disinfect “high touch” surfaces like desks, keyboards, light switches, doorknobs, and telephones
Stay Home if...
- You are feeling sick
- You have a sick family member in their home
SERVPRO of Cape May & Cumberland Counties serves Vineland, Millville, Bridgeton and surrounding areas of Cumberland County as well as Cape May, Ocean City, The Wildwoods and surrounding areas of Cape May County.
*Sources of Information from the CDC Website