About SERVPRO of Cape May County & SERVPRO of Cumberland County
Patrick & Barbara Jones
Owners of SERVPRO of Cape May County & SERVPRO of Cumberland County
Meet Our Owners: Owners, Patrick and Barbara Jones work hard to bring their customers 100% satisfaction with their cleaning and restoration services. They live and work in Ocean View, New Jersey and know Cape May County and Cumberland County very well. They have roots in the area and are very much involved with civic, professional, and non-profit organizations because they are devoted to not only giving back to their community, but also to preserving these beautiful resort towns, lush farmland, and protecting the environment and eco-system of both counties.
We Understand: SERVPRO of Cape May & Cumberland Counties understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life, whether the damage is to your home or business. We remember all too well the disaster caused by Hurricane Sandy. We still live in the aftermath and cleanup, but that will not stop us from meeting our goal to help minimize the interruption to your life, to understand the emotions related to a great loss when it comes to your home or business. He work diligently and quickly to make it "Like it never even happened."
What We Do: SERVPRO of Cape May & Cumberland Counties specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage. SERVPRO of Cape May County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business, in addition to asbestos abatement, and biohazard and vandalism cleanup.
Why SERVPRO of Cape May & Cumberland Counties? Our Franchise Professionals are highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Cape May County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, or you have questions about the process, please call 609-624-0202 or email us today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust. It's not clean until it's SERVPRO clean!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ABRA Certified Biorecovery Technician course
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SSI - Substrate Subfloor Introduction
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Bio Recovery Association (ABRA)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Atlantic County Buildings & Grounds
- Avalon Lions Club
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- Cape May County Board of Realtors®
- Cape May County Chamber of Commerce
- Chamber of Commerce of Greater Cape May
- Chamber of Commerce of Southern New Jersey
- Connex (Multi-site Facilities Network)
- Greater Wildwood Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Middle Township Chamber of Commerce
- National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)
- New Jersey Association of School Business Officials (NJASBO)
- New Jersey School Building & Grounds Association (NJSBGA)
- NJ Food Processors Association (NJFPA)
- Ocean City Chamber of Commerce
- South Jersey Claims Association
- Southern NJ Development Council (SNJDC)
- Stone Harbor Chamber of Commerce
- Tri-County Rotary
- 2013 - NADCA Safety Award
- 2014 - Top 7 Franchise - Entrepreneur Magazine
- 2015 - Top 7 Franchise - Entrepreneur Magazine
- 2016 - Top 4 Franchise - Entrepreneur Magazine
- 2016 - Vineland Chamber of Commerce "Small Business of the Year "
- 2017 - Top 50 Franchise - Entrepreneur Magazine
- 2018 - Top 15 Franchise - Entrepreneur Magazine
- 2019 - Top 25 Franchise - Entrepreneur Magazine