About SERVPRO of Cape May County & SERVPRO of Cumberland County
Patrick & Barbara Jones
Owners of SERVPRO of Cape May County & SERVPRO of Cumberland County
Meet Our Owners: Owners, Patrick and Barbara Jones work hard to bring their customers 100% satisfaction with their cleaning and restoration services. They live and work in Ocean View, New Jersey and know Cape May County and Cumberland County very well. They have roots in the area and are very much involved with civic, professional, and non-profit organizations because they are devoted to not only giving back to their community, but also to preserving these beautiful resort towns, lush farmland, and protecting the environment and eco-system of both counties.
We Understand: SERVPRO of Cape May & Cumberland Counties understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire, water, mold, or biohazard damage and the disruption it causes your life, whether the damage is to your home or business. We are living and working through the COVID-19 pandemic and remember all too well the disaster caused by Hurricane Sandy. We are one team that knows, together we will get through this. We strive to be sensitive to these things and help you minimize the interruption to your life, to understand the emotions related to a great loss when it comes to your home or business. He work diligently and quickly to make it "Like it never even happened."
What We Do: SERVPRO of Cape May & Cumberland Counties specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage. SERVPRO of Cape May & Cumberland Counties can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business, in addition to asbestos abatement, bio-remediation, and biohazard and vandalism cleanup.
Why SERVPRO of Cape May & Cumberland Counties? Our Franchise Professionals are highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Cape May & Cumberland Counties.
If you have questions or concerns about a certain situation or would like an estimate on a service for your home or business, please call 609-624-0202 or email us today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust. It's not clean until it's SERVPRO clean!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ABRA Certified Biorecovery Technician course
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SSI - Substrate Subfloor Introduction
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Bio Recovery Association (ABRA)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Atlantic County Buildings & Grounds
- Avalon Lions Club
- Bridgeton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- Cape May County Board of Realtors®
- Cape May County Chamber of Commerce
- Chamber of Commerce of Southern New Jersey
- Greater Millville Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Vineland Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Wildwood Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Middle Township Chamber of Commerce
- National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)
- New Jersey Association of School Business Officials (NJASBO)
- New Jersey School Building & Grounds Association (NJSBGA)
- NJ Food Processors Association (NJFPA)
- Ocean City Regional Chamber of Commerce
- South Jersey Claims Association
- Stone Harbor Chamber of Commerce
- Tri-County Rotary
- NADCA Safety Award
- Top 7 Franchise - Entrepreneur Magazine
- Top 7 Franchise - Entrepreneur Magazine
- Top 4 Franchise - Entrepreneur Magazine
- Vineland Chamber of Commerce "Small Business of the Year "
- Top 50 Franchise - Entrepreneur Magazine
- Top 15 Franchise - Entrepreneur Magazine
- Salvation Army Vineland Caring Hearts Award
- Top 25 Franchise - Entrepreneur Magazine
- #27 Entrepreneur Magazine's Top 500 Franchises
- Business of the Week by Ocean City Chamber of Commerce