Clean Homes Sell Faster in Cape May County!
Get It Clean – Get It Sold in Cape May County!
It is a fact: A clean, fresh smelling home sells faster. Unfortunately, not all homes are maintained the same way. Nearly all realtors are faced, at some point, with a difficult listing to show.
Experienced realtors encourage clients to keep their homes in top condition for very important reasons:
- Increased Market Value
- Shortened list to sale conversion times
- Enhanced reputation for quality listings and quick sales
SERVPRO® of Cape May professionals offer a variety of services to help revive your listings to top show condition:
- Carpet, Upholstery, Ceiling, Wall, and Hard Floor Cleaning and Deodorization.
- Duct and HVAC Cleaning-Dirty Ducts can circulate odors and contaminants like mold and irritating dust throughout a home.
- Mold Mitigation and Remediation-Molds are found in every environment, and mold spores reproduce rapidly when moisture is present.
By following these simple steps, your listing is sure to pass home inspections and sell!
Contact SERVPRO of Cape May County - (609) 624-0202. For more information on our services, visit our website.
Make your New Year's Resolution: BE READY!
Screenshot of the iPad version of the READY Plan App
A new year often signifies a fresh start. Many people make resolutions to better themselves or some part of their life. This year, make a resolution to be READY. No one ever plans on a disaster, but you can prepare for it.
The SERVPRO® Emergency READY Profile® (ERP) will help ensure you are “Ready for whatever happens.” In the event of an emergency, the ERP can help minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action in place for your facility. The ERP is a comprehensive document containing critical information about your business, including emergency contact information, shut-off valve locations, and priority areas. The ERP also establishes your SERVPRO® of Cape May County Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider, giving you access to over 45 years of experience and a system nearly 1,700 franchises strong. The ERP is a no cost assessment; all it requires is a little time, making it a great value that could save you time and money in the future. By downloading the free SERVPRO® READY App, this information is stored electronically and can be accessed using your mobile device making help just a few clicks away.
Preparation is the key to making it through any size disaster, whether it is a small water leak, a large fire, or an area flood. Having a plan in place may help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive and get you back in the building following a disaster. Don’t wait until disaster strikes. Call SERVPRO® of Cape May County’s Franchise Professionals to establish your Emergency READY Profile®, and be “Ready for whatever happens.”
Advantages of the SERVPRO® Emergency READY Profile®
* A No Cost Assessment of your facility
* A concise profile document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency
* A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster
* Establishes your local SERVPRO® of Cape May County Franchise professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider
* Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin
* Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas, and priority contact information
To arrange an ERP for your business, call 609-624-0202 or email us.