Is Your Summer Home in Ocean City, Cape May, or The Wildwoods READY?
Whether you're selling a home, preparing for the season, or need a SPRING cleaning - SERVPRO® is your answer!
It’s a fact: A clean, fresh-smelling home sells and rents faster. At some point, nearly everyone is faced with a difficult home to sell or rent (or clean). Experienced REALTORS® encourage clients to keep their homes in top condition for very important reasons:
- Increased Market Value
- Shortened list-to-sale conversion times
- Enhanced reputation for quality listings and quick sales
The Franchise Professionals at SERVPRO® of Cape May & Cumberland Counties offer the following variety of services and ongoing “scheduled-cleaning” programs to help revive homes to top condition and assist in quick turnovers for summer rentals:
- Carpet, Upholstery, Ceiling, Wall, and Hard Floor Cleaning and Deodorization.
- Duct and HVAC Cleaning (Dirty Ducts can circulate odors and contaminants like mold and irritating dust throughout a home).
- Mold Mitigation and Remediation (Mold is found in every environment, and mold spores reproduce rapidly when moisture is present).
By following these simple steps, your home or rental property is sure to impress!
For more information about our cleaning and disinfecting services, call Harold Lapp at 609-624-0202. He's our Cape May County Franchise Professional, and knows the local real estate and summer rentals markets. Harold will help answer your questions regarding our processes and which service fits your needs and your budget.
We are proud members of the following Chambers of Commerce: Cape May County, Greater Cape May, Greater Wildwood, Middle Township, Ocean City, and Stone Harbor; and Associate Members of the Cape May County Association of REALTORS®.
SERVPRO of Cape May & Cumberland Counties serves Avalon, Cape May, Ocean City, Sea Isle City, Stone Harbor, The Wildwoods, and surrounding communities of Cape May County. We also serve all communities in Cumberland County.