Spring Allergies? Protect your Indoor Air Quality.
SPRING ALLERGIES? Improve Your Indoor Air Quality With Duct Cleaning.
Did you know your ventilation system is often the biggest culprit in poor indoor air quality? Inspecting the ductwork in your business or home should be a high priority.
Dirty ducts can circulate odors, contaminants such as mold, and irritating dust throughout your property.
A routine part of your local SERVPRO of Cape May & Cumberland Counties service is inspecting the heating, ventilation and air conditioning unit (HVAC). Keeping the HVAC and ductwork clean can potentially extend the life-span of the equipment by allowing it to operate at peak condition, which may help save you money.
Duct cleaning may not always be necessary, and you can count on a SERVPRO of Cape May & Cumberland Counties Franchise Professional to give an honest opinion (and show you). We will inspect your HVAC system and ductwork and make recommendations about the best way to address any indoor air quality concerns. This inspection can help save you money and provide peace of mind on the health of your HVAC system and ductwork.
In some circumstances, such as after a fire, smoke, or a suspected mold growth, duct cleaning becomes an essential part of the cleanup process. In these cases, our Franchise Professionals can often restore the HVAC system and ductwork to pre-damage condition.
The SERVPRO Duct Cleaning System is proven and cost-efficient. Unlike the majority of duct cleaning services, SERVPRO of Cape May & Cumberland Counties uses a portable ventilation and air duct cleaning system to examine ductwork and make a clean sweep, removing years of dust and grime.
- The process begins by using patented equipment, including a roto-scraper, which automatically adapts to the duct's shape and diameter while traveling through the duct, removing debris and filth before vacuuming begins.
- Next, a powerful pushy-pull air delivery and collection system transfers the debris from the ducting to a 16-gallon container.
- Air is filtered through a HEPA filtration system, removing 99.97% of the particles in the airstream. HEPA filters capture debris and keep the indoor environment clean.
- As an optional process, a sealant or coating power product may be sprayed to address odor or microbial concerns.
- Filters will either be cleaned or replaced to remove odor and dirt.
We know all of the unique municipalities and towns of Cape May County and Cumberland County. We are HERE TO HELP and understand the uniqueness of the places we work and live in.
For more information on duct cleaning, or to schedule an appointment, contact SERVPRO of Cape May & Cumberland Counties - 609-624-0202 or EMAIL us any time!