Curious About Testing Your Business for Mold?
Mold Concerns in Your Commercial Property
Mold is quickly becoming a concern in commercial real estate liability. Protect yourself and your business by allowing know what to look for and what to do next.
A SERVPRO of Cape May County Franchise Professional will carefully inspect your property for visible signs of mold. Mold feeds on cellulose and water and can be hidden from plain view. We use various technologies to detect mold and hidden water sources. Put our experience in testing for mold to work for you.
When to Test for Mold:
- If your commercial residence or building has had a flood, leak or sewage back-up
- If your building has a roof leak, damp areas, or HVAC problems including inadequate ventilation or lack of make-up air
- If you see visible mold on ceilings, walls, floors, or equipment
- If you are experiencing foul or musty odors as a result of a process, renovation, or change in the building layout
- If you are purchasing, renting, or leasing a commercial property
- If you are planning to sell, renovate, or expand your commercial property
We serve Cape May, Ocean City, Wildwood, and the surrounding areas in Cape May County. Call a Franchise Professional today to arrange for a private consultation - 609-624-0202.