If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (844) 350-3131

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


Stove Fire Creates a Mess for Apartment Residence

A fire caused by a stove in a small apartment, caused a mess for the tenants. The fire produced a large amount of soot throughout the apartment, but specifically affecting the kitchen, hallway and the living room. SERVPRO of Cape May County was able to clean the soot from the affected rooms, leaving the kitchen floor looking like it never even happened! 

A fire in your home can be an extremely stressful situation. It is important to reach out to a professional with the proper tools and supplies to take care of the clean up. Household cleaning products could make the situation worse. 

SERVPRO is here for you 24/7!