A fireplace caught on fire in this 3 story home in January of 2018. The fireplace was located on the first floor, causing damage in almost every room, including the kitchen, dining room, living room and hallways. The top floor was also affected in the stairwell and master bedroom, but the owner was even more concerned about the strong odor coming from the basement duct work.
SERVPRO of Cumberland County was called to clean up the damage and clear the air of any odors left behind by the fire. The customer was happy with the clean up, and they were able to return to a clean home.