Visible Suspected Microbial Growth in Garage
SERVPRO of Cape May County was called when the owner of this condo discovered visible SMG in the ceiling of their garage. This particular costumer called us after we had previously performed work in their condo during a leak situation in 2015. We pride ourselves on the work that we do and the care that we have for our costumers during such a stressful time. That's why when disaster strikes, many of our costumers are repeats.
If you find yourself with a mold, fire or water situations on your hands, call us at 609-624-0202 and know that you will be in good hands.