Recent Before & After Photos

Stove Fire Creates a Mess for Apartment Residence


A fire caused by a stove in a small apartment, caused a mess for the tenants. The fire produced a large amount of soot throughout the apartment, but specificall... READ MORE



Fireplace Fire


A fireplace caught on fire in this 3 story home in January of 2018. The fireplace was located on the first floor, causing damage in almost every room, including... READ MORE



Sewage Leak in Local Business


A local business was shocked to find that their dishwasher had leaked into the crawlspace, leaving about a foot of standing water, as you can see in the before ... READ MORE



Pipe Burst in Local Church


In January of 2018, during a period of particularly cold weather, a local church suffered a broken pipe in the attic. This resulted in about 3 inches of standin... READ MORE



Water Damage and Silt Left Behind By Storm Jonas


In January 2016 Storm Jonas came through Cape May County; flood waters making their way into many homes and businesses. When the flood waters subsided they left... READ MORE



Away for a week and come home to floors buckling.


This homeowner was out of town for a week and during that time the water line to the refrigerator broke. Water leaked all throughout the kitchen. The amount of ... READ MORE



Flood Water invade Homes & Businesses.


In January 2016 Storm Jonas left many homeowners and business owners in shambles after flood water invaded their properties leaving behind devastating disasters... READ MORE



Hot Water Heater Leak in Single Unit Causes Multi-Unit Damage


This customer had their hot water heater break in their summer home. Not only did the water affected their home, but it also affected the neighboring unit. The ... READ MORE



With the combination of SERVPRO's Mitigation Team & Rebuild Team; We Can Make It "Like it Never Happened"


The professionals at SERVPRO of Cape May County were called out to a water emergency due to a refrigerator line leaking in their 3rd floor kitchen in a dup... READ MORE



It's the Water You Don't See


This customer had discovered a pipe break on the second floor of their home. This was the customer's secondary home so he was unsure of how long the water had b... READ MORE